Wall mounted heat generators featuring a premix burner, condensing operation, very high efficiency and very low polluting emissions.
Suitable for heating only systems, featuring high energy savings and are environmentally-friendly (4 star energy rating). Cascading connection of multiple generators can be performed using special flue gas and water circuit accessories. The models are configured for operation on natural gas but can be converted to LPG using a special conversion kit.
- Modulating high efficiency premix condensing boiler for heating installations
- Modular installation without the need of additional controllers
- Microprocessor controls
- Independent external switching of controls to maximise efficiency
- Hot surface ignition with independent flame detection probe
- Low water pressure protection switch
- Independent internal 6 bar safety valve
- Can be used on pressurised systems or open vented systems where min. 1 bar is available
- Modular boiler control – The Energy Top W is ready for modular application. The heat output of the various modules can be optimised according to the heating load of the system
- Unique spiral corrugated heat exchanger
The quality of the materials used ensures the exchanger a high level of resistance to corrosion and thermal dilations, supporting a max ?T of 40°C. . The very low polluting emissions - NOx and CO - as well as minimising the environmental impact of these heat generators (class 5 according to EN 297/A5), also let the heat exchanger remaining clean over time, reducing to the minimum maintenance intervention. Ignition is electronic, with flame control by ionisation.
The heating units have been designed with two different heat input ratings: 75 and 116 kW, and based on the total output, the various models of ENERGY TOP can house one or two units of 75 or 116 kW each, always inside a unique cabinet structure. The models with two heating units are also managed by the same electronic controller.The MASTER/SLAVE control function allows operation of a series of cascaded boilers, without requiring an additional control unit. With just a simple connection (two wires) between the control boards of the boilers in the cascade, the entire system acts as a single virtual boiler.
The safety circuit reduces boiler lockout and system shutdown, automatically attempting to ignite the module three times in the event of temporary shutdown (natural gas versions). If the shutdown occurs repeatedly, the system goes into permanent lockout mode, for safety reasons. Control board features a series of input and output signals, both analogue and digital (on/off), in order to control or adjust the operation of the single boiler or the entire cascade system also via a remote connection.