System 1 flue is an economy single-wall pre-fabricated chimney system which has been designed to service gas and oil fired industrial and commercial warm air heating equipment installed predominantly in industrial units. System 1 flue is designed to operate under negative draught and dry conditions. As this is a single wall industrial product, it is designed to be installed where there is no risk of accidential human contact or in close proximity to combustible materials. System 1 should be installed at least 3xDia to an adjacent combustible material. Where the above conditions cannot be achieved then a suitable twin wall product should be used.
System 1 is available in a range of diameters covering 100mm to 350mm internal diameter.
- Designation 1: N/A
- Designation 2: N/A
- Suitable Fuels: Gas, Oil
- Application: Negative (N1)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 300°C
- Positive Pressure Capability: Zero
- Condensate Resistance (W): No
- Distance to Combustible: 3XDia Minimum
- Sootfire Resistance: No
- Corrosion Resistance: See Material Specification
- Diameter Range (mm): 100mm, 127mm, 150mm, 175mm, 200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 350mm
- Inner Liner Specification: 0.4mm 430 Stainless Steel
- Insulation: N/A
- Insulation Density: N/A
- Outer Case Specification: N/A
- Joint Design: Push Fit + Locking Band
- Environment: Internal /External
- Additional Notes: SW is not recommended for external use when used on oil fired applications. A twin wall product such as Nova SM should be used in these applications.