Sigma has been specifically designed as a connecting flue pipe to facilitate connection between a multi-fuel appliance and either an existing brick chimney or a prefabricated twin wall system chimney. Sigma has been developed to offer a smooth aesthetically pleasing joint without the need of an additional locking band. The Sigma product is available in four diameters covering 130mm, 150mm, 180mm and 200mm. The product range covers a comprehensive range of lengths, fittings and support components to ensure simplicity of installation.
Sigma is manufactured from corrosion resistant 0.6mm grade 316L stainless steel and is CE Marked to BS EN 1856-2 for use as a connecting flue pipe to the designation detailed below. All components are fully welded to ensure integrity and stability of the product.
- Designation 1: BS EN 1856-2 T600 N1 D V2 L50060 G(400) NM
- Designation 2: BS EN 1856-2 T600 N1 D V2 L50060 G(XX) M
- Suitable Fuels: Solid Fuel
- Application: Negative (N1)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 600°C
- Positive Pressure Capability: 40Pa (N1)
- Condensate Resistance (W): No
- Distance to Combustible: Measured at 400mm or 3XDia Un-Measured
- Sootfire Resistance: Yes
- Corrosion Resistance: V2
- Diameter Range (mm): 130mm, 150mm, 180mm, 200mm
- Inner Liner Specification: 0.6mm 316L Stainless Steel
- Insulation: N/A
- Insulation Density: N/A
- Outer Case Specification: N/A
- Joint Design: Push Fit
- Environment: Internal Only
- Additional Notes: Where Sigma has been painted the distance to combustible materials MUST be 3XDia of the pipe. In its raw finish the distance to combustible for any diameter is 400mm.