Powrmatic and Midea Air Conditioning Group have launched the Mission A++ range of high wall heat pump split system air-conditioners – available exclusively in the UK through Powrmatic. The units are available in 2.3kW (9,000 Btu/h) and 3.5kW (12,000 Btu/h) capacities and include an infra-red remote controller as well as control via Wi-Fi.
The high specification Mission series has a Seasonal Coefficient of Performance (SCOP) of 4.0 and a Seasonal energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) of up to 7.3. The units also feature an ECO mode that delivers a 60% energy reduction during a standard eight hour cycle, and a sleep mode.
Other features include standard, turbo and silent fan modes, a leak detection system and a self-diagnostics feature using the remote controller and a ‘follow me’ function for close temperature zone control. (Follow Me Function is an optional extra)
See The New Unit In Action
- A++ Cooling Energy Efficiency
- Outputs 9000, & 12000 Btu/h
- SCOP 4.0
- ERP certified
- WIFI control (optional extra)
- ECO Mode Function - Savings of over 60% power over 8 hours
- Silent fan mode option
- New intuitive Arctic remote control
- Nail free diamond cabinets
- Cool modern design with hidden LED display