ILS is a twin wall insulated pre-fabricated domestic oil vent chimney system, designed for use on kerosene (28Sec Oil) where the appliance is required to operate under negative pressure and dry conditions and where the flue gas temperature will not exceed 250°C.
ILS is available in three diameters covering 100mm, 125mm and 150mm internal diameter and is constructed from a 316L liner, 6mm insulated annulus and a Zalutite outer case. The product is suitable for internal and external applications. This product is not suitable for condensing and positive pressure applications.
- Purpose designed for internal and external use
- Corrosion resistant grade 316L stainless steel liner
- Designed and manufactured to the same high quality characteristics of IL and is totally interchangeable
- Suitable for applications which require greater thermal efficiency
- Suitable for applications which require greater thermal efficiency.
- Easy on-site installation
- Designation 1: BS EN 1856-1 T250 N1 D Vm L50050 O(50)
- Suitable Fuels: Oil
- Application: Negative (N1)
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 250°C
- Positive Pressure Capability: 40Pa (N1)
- Condensate Resistance (W): No
- Distance to Combustible: 50mm
- Sootfire Resistance: No
- Corrosion Resistance: See Material Specification
- Diameter Range (mm): 100mm, 127mm, 150mm
- Inner Liner Specification: 0.5mm 316L Stainless Steel
- Insulation: 6mm Ceramic Paper Wool
- Insulation Density: 128Kg/m3
- Outer Case Specification: Zalutite
- Joint Design: Push Fit / Twist Lock
- Environment: Internal and External
- Additional Notes: This product is only suitable for use on Kerosene fired domestic appliances. ILS is totally interchangable with IL.