Europa is a twin wall insulated stainless steel pre-fabricated industrial grade high pressure exhaust system for use on stand-by generators, combined heating and power (CHP) plant, process plant, fire-rated extraction systems, kitchen extract and off shore applications. The product is manufactured from a 1mm grade 316L liner, and a 0.6mm grade 304 outer case with the option for either 25mm, 50mm or 100mm of high density insulation. Europa is also available as a single wall product.
With a positive pressure resistance of up to 15KPa and a continuous high temperature capability of up to 760°C (1000°C Intermittent), Europa is the chosen product for industrial applications. Independently tested to BS 476: Part 24 for 4 hours, Europa is also an ideal installer friendly product for fire-rated extraction systems and kitchen extracts. Europa is available in sixteen sizes, ranging from 150mm to 1200mm internal diameter.
Europa is also Lloyds Registry approved for A-0, A-60 and H-60 offshore applications.
- Light-weight engineered system
- Suitable for continuous high temperature high pressure applications
- Easy, quick and economical to install - no need for onsite welding.
- Designation 1: BS EN 1856-1 T600 H1 W V2 L50010 G(100)
- Designation 2: BS EN 1856-1 T600 H1 W V2 L50010 G(100)
- Suitable Fuels: Solid Fuel, Gas, Oil, Wood Biomass
- Application: Negative (N1), High Pressure (H1), Condensing
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 760°C
- Positive Pressure Capability: 5000Pa (H1)
- Condensate Resistance (W): Yes
- Distance to Combustible: 100mm within combustible enclosure
- Sootfire Resistance: Yes
- Corrosion Resistance: V2
- Diameter Range (mm): 100mm, 150mm, 175mm, 200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 350mm, 400mm, 450mm, 500mm, 550mm, 600mm, 650mm, 700mm, 750mm, 800mm, 850mm, 900mm, 950mm, 1000mm, 1100mm, 1200mm
- Inner Liner Specification: 1mm 316L Stainless Steel
- Insulation: 25mm, 50mm or 100mm
- Insulation Density: 128Kg/m3
- Outer Case Specification: 304 Stainless Steel as Standard (Options Available)
- Joint Design: Flange with Vee Band
- Environment: Internal and External
- Additional Notes: Europa uses two types of sealant depending on the temperature requirements. For high temperature above 300°C, use the high temperature sealant. As Europa is a fully flanged system for high pressure applications, consideration must be made for the correct expansion allowances and bracing throughout the system. Please refer to Europa Sales Literature and Installation Instructions for further information.