The new Climapac High Wall Twin Duct air conditioner from Powrmatic is a complete packaged unit with built-in evaporator and condenser – eliminating the need for an external unit and associated refrigerant pipework. The Climapac features a distinctive, modern appearance, compared to traditional high wall split systems, with a polished black finish that will enhance a wide range of decors. Mounted on an external wall with a discreet outside connections, Climapac units provide cooling, heating from a heat pump and supplementary heating from ‘speaker style’ PTC (positive temperature coefficient) ceramic heaters. They have a heating capacity of 2.23kW (3.86kW including ceramic heater), a cooling capacity of 2.38kW and are fully remote controlled with temperature and timer options. A subtle LCD display is conveniently located on the lower front panel.
Watch The Climapac Video
- No F-Gas Certificate required for installation.
- Complete packaged unit with built in evaporator and condensor, no external unit required.
- Its wall mounted design enables air intake to condensor and discharge from condensor, through the wall via supplie inlet/outlet grilles.
- Offers cooling and heating from heat pump, and extra PCT heating from the side mounted distinctive speaker style heaters.
- Fully remote controlled with temperature and timer options.